Re: Emma Pederson

Mary, thank you for informing us of the death of Emma Pederson.  Even those of
us who knew her much less well than you did appreciate how much she meant to
the iris family of Region 21.  I remember being on several regional tours and
enjoying her company on the bus as we went from garden to garden.  We all are
the poorer for the loss of people like Emma.
Arnie K.

Arnold & Carol Koekkoek
38 7th Street, NE
Sioux Center, IA 51250