Re: HIST: HIPS contact

I think Jeff Walters has that honor these days.

 <someone refresh my memory please   One of y'all helpful types was
telling me that there is a someone at HIPS to contact for help finding
older cultivars.  I was given to believe that was  kinda that someone's
Who would I contact at HIPS for that kind of help.     Christian    ky>

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8