Re: RE:Hybridizing- Plicata etc.

Chuck Chapman wrote:
   So far the best hypothesis that fits results are that RAR is a plicata. Of
course I will need to have more plants bloom to tell, and that will have to
wait until next year.

  Please keep us informed as to what you discover and come up with.  I am very
curious.  RAR is a good grower here, and I would like to do something fun with
it one day.  Perhaps a cross with Splashacata would produce something
superdotted!  lol

  Patrick Orr
  Zone 9,
  Phoenix, AZ  USA

  PS, Good luck on the polka dotted fight fish fins.  That would be
distinctive for sure!