Re: HYB: REB: July bloom

You bet some of us are interested <g>

When are you going to get a digital camera so we can see what these
babies look like?  Plicata, I presume.

RENOWN is blooming.  No sign of stalks on anything else here.

<I have four seedlings with stalks.  1510-1Re has bloomed in July both
2002 &
                     2003.  I know that some of you are wondering why I
would be excited over this?
                     July bloom in my area is VERY rare. (I'm not even
sure I approve!) And all of
                     these are showing typical spring characteristics.
They all have two things in
                     common.  INNOCENT STAR is the pod parent and each
is 1/4 EARL OF ESSEX.  I
                     just thought someone out there might be interested.

                     Betty W. in South-central KY zone 6>

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8