Re: Re: HYB: REB: July bloom

Innocent Star has always been a very early rebloomer here, often times
reblooming in May through August.  (yes May is rebloom for us).  I was
hoping that a couple of the earlier rebloomers would produce some plants
that will rebloom for even the coldest climates.  Innocent Star and next
years intro L-66 produce May and June rebloom seedlings for us.  sounds like
you are on to something.
Mike

.