OT:new digital camera

I might add---everybody makes mistakes.  Lots of them.

I've had my digital camera for over a year and *finally* am beginning to get
the hang of it.  Now--if I just see the viewscreen outdoors.....haven't
figured that one out yet.  Too many bells and whistles.  Juggling two pairs of
glasses, and the camera, and the book, and trying to figure out which button
does what.....yikes.  It's easier to crop on screen in the house than it is in
the viewfinder, I've found.

Neil Mogensen  z 7, western NC