re: HYB: REB: July bloom-Camera

Congratulations Betty!

I'm so glad that you got a digital camera.  I for one am
very interested in your babies, July bloom can be fun too.
I'm thinking I'd better see if its too late to get some

Don't worry about trying to learn all of the features all
at once.  If you can get it to take pictures, you can
slowly learn more as you practice.  Mine is really simple,
but it has the downside that it also doesn't take high
enough resolution shots to use it for slides.  (Not that I
ever dreamed I would already be getting roped into doing
slides shows at local meetings, I hate speaking!!!)  Just
playing around with the settings one at a time and seeing
what they do often gets you there over time.   You'd think
I couldn't read as seldom as I look at instructions for

Don't feel bad, it is very hard to see the display on many
cameras, especially in the sun.  I'm so used to looking
through the viewfinder that I find myself doing it still
even after a year.  I think that it is easier to keep the
camera still up by your face then it is at arms length

We'll be waiting to see those pics!

Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

Help the planet each day! It's free and easy: