TB: TB sources

Hello group,

I have just joined tonight.  I am not new to gardening--I have collected and
bred daylilies for the past 17 years.  I would like to learn more about TB
irises, which I have grown here in Louisiana.  Specifically, I am interested
TB sources other than Schreiner's.  Can anyone point me in that direction?
Also, I was wondering if anyone could share their thoughts on the "reddest" TB
iris in commerce?

Donnie Barnes
Bunkie, LA