Re: AIS: Serious Stuff about Judges' Ballots

I would be
happy with something simple, a plain text ballot you can maybe download,
fill out and email.
Catherine Button

I'll second that motion, which has been made for years.  Mainly because I only
see two or three iris on the symposium I'd be willing to vote for, and I hate
to waste a 37-cent stamp to legitimize it.

John Reeds, the infinitely picky iris grower.
(But is "they gotta grow good" and "they gotta be 'speshully pretty" really
that picky?)

-Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com