Re: AIS: Serious Stuff about Judges' Ballots

>it would certainly seem to make sense to have colder areas given the
>same attention, courtesy and consideration as the warm climates.

Again, I agree, but it should be noted that regardless of whether or not
the timing of the judge's voting is changed to accommodate the cold
regions, these regions will never have equal representation in the voting
process.  They can't.  There simply will never be the number of judges
representing the cold areas as there are in the warmer climates.  I don't
think there's anything to be done about that.  But surely the few judges
we do have should not continue to be penalized in the voting process
simply by virtue of their location.

Laurie

laurief@paulbunyan.net
http://www.geocities.com/lfandjg/