Re: TB: TB sources

Hey Donnie.

Some reds that I like are Fort Apache, Sultan's Palace, and Play With Fire.  If you have been to the Iris Photos web-page, there are some pictures of Play With Fire there.  These are somewhat older iris, and I have just aquired them recently.  (Well, I have to say that I've required almost EVERYTHING recently. . .  hehehe  I'm not exactly a Senior when it comes to iris.  ;-)

Hope this helps.  Oh, another red that has a little purple in it is Burgundy Bubbles. . . nice one this year.  For a shorter red, try IB Cranapple.  It was nice too.

Later,
Adam~

DaylilyDr@aol.com wrote:
Hello group,

I have just joined tonight. I am not new to gardening--I have collected and
bred daylilies for the past 17 years. I would like to learn more about TB
irises, which I have grown here in Louisiana. Specifically, I am interested
in
TB sources other than Schreiner's. Can anyone point me in that direction?
Also, I was wondering if anyone could share their thoughts on the "reddest" TB
iris in commerce?

Thanks

Donnie Barnes
Bunkie, LA