Re: TB: TB sources

In a message dated 7/10/03 9:18:58 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
adambo_iris@yahoo.com writes:

> Also, I was wondering if anyone could share their thoughts on the "reddest"
> TB
> iris in commerce?

Many of the reds mentioned I have.  Schreiner's have bred a lot of fine reds.
  The most interesting red I remember this spring was Terry Aitken's "CODE
RED".  I would heartily recommend it to any red collection.

George Mason in sunny (really!) Portland, Or.