Re: AIS:Judges

But a judge by any other name would still smile a lot! After all, we are responsible for looking at (and growing) lots and lots and lots of irises!

wmoores@watervalley.net wrote:
The term 'garden judge' is confusing because the garden judge also judges shows.

It was my understanding that the term garden judge was changed to Accredited Judge sometime in the eighties at the same time a Master Judge could be Active (AM) or Retired (RM).

          Phone: 609-518-3700 x4444          Fax: 609-518-3720

  cathy@gixxergirl.org           http://www.gixxergirl.org/