Re: AIS: Types of Judges

--- wmoores@watervalley.net wrote:

>>> The AIS Handbook for Judges and Show Officials contains a
detailed description of types of judges from page four through
page eleven. <<<

Thank you Walter for 'poking' me to re-read this section in the
Judges' Handbook. Of course you are correct in the
classifications of AIS Judges as you outlined in your post.

Ellen (Accredited Judge with less than 15 yrs service which
makes me a Garden Judge in AIS parlance ;-)

=====
Ellen Gallagher <ellengalla@yahoo.com>/ Berlin, New Hampshire/ USDA Zone 3

IRISES: http://www.irises.org
AIS checklist data: http://www.irisregister.com/