Re: AIS: Judges Ballots

On 7/14/2003, "Autmirislvr@aol.com" <Autmirislvr@aol.com> wrote:

>In a message dated 7/8/2003 6:35:35 PM Central Standard Time,
>wmoores@watervalley.net writes:
>
>> No doubt about it, an electronic vote would be wonderful.
>>

>Walter,
>An electronic vote would be great for some of us, but exclusive for those
>individuals in the AIS that are not computer literate.
>
>Betty W in South-central KY zone 6

 I was thinking of machine tabulation rather than 'voting' on the computer.
Something on the order of Scantron where you shade in the bubble and a machine
does the tallying, which would be faster and probably more accurate.  I
realize that all of this costs money and may be down the road a piece with
'virtual voting' even farther down that road, but, it's coming someday!

Walter Moores
Enid Lake, MS USA 7/8 (Found a proliferation on a beardless, pseudacorus E.
Turnipseed, which I got from Chuck Chapman).

Walter Moores