Re: Rebloom:Judge's Handbook

In a message dated 7/14/03 9:45:59 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
iris-owner@hort.net writes:

> Other factors (in addition to genetics) affect reblooming tendencies.
> 1) Cultural practices: Fertilize after spring bloom &keep the plants well
> watered. (In some areas, protect from extreme heat)

Wow - great idea!  Anybody have an idea how to accomplish this???  I haven't
figured out any way to do this yet.  My husband nixed the idea of a portable
swamp cooler to blow on my iris beds.  It's 108 outside right now - I could
sure use some ideas!!

Kathy Chilton
Sweatin' in Tucson AZ