Re: CULT: Wool Mulch

Hensler wrote:

Since things are a bit slow right now and a few people have asked, I've
posted an image of one of the beds mulched with wool to Iris-Photos.

If you're not on that group but still want to see the image, just drop me a
note off-list.

Just as an added option, anyone can view any of the iris-photo images at the mallorn archives:

John | "There be dragons here"