RE: Re: HYB: REB: Report

On 15 Jul 2003 at 17:31, Dana Brown wrote:

> Just a quick note on what is reblooming today.  It is very unusual for iris
> to rebloom in July here so we are pretty excited.  Blooming now are:
> Champagne Elegance - TB
> Fast Forward  IB
> Snickerdoodle - MTB !!!!
> Wizard of Hope - SDB
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dana

Roger Duncan reports that SHORE PATROL is reblooming for him at Superstition.
It is out of two West Coast rebloomers, but it never rebloomed for me and was
almost culled for that reason.   I am glad I introduced it.  Maybe there'll be a flood of
orders to MS from CA when they read this!   ;-)

Walter Moores
Enid Lake, MS USA 7/8