RE: Re: HYB: REB: Report

Sent it off before I was done again,

One question.  Are there many MTB's that will rebloom?  I didn't know there
were any!  'Snickerdoodle' has been one of those holy grail for me.  I've
had it a few times, but it died.  Other times I've ordered it and it was
out of stock.  So, hopefully this year I'll finally get some going.  Now
there's another reason to have it, other than it is cute, and (for me)
seemingly unattainable.

Dave