Re: Re: HYB: REB: Report; Lady Emma

--- GormleyGreenery@aol.com wrote:

>>> In a message dated 7/16/2003 5:47:59 PM Central Daylight
DFerguson@cabq.gov writes:
I didn't think of Lady Emma, and that brings up yet another
question.  Is 'Lady Emma' really a MTB.  It always seemed to me
that it should be classed as an IB, but maybe I'm looking at the
wrong plant?  <<<

In my garden, LADY EMMA blooms early and long and she does look
like an older IB to me, too. I love her because she is so early
and stands alone blooming away in her bed. Her neighbors are all
asleep. :-)

Ellen Gallagher <ellengalla@yahoo.com>/ Berlin, New Hampshire/ USDA Zone 3
IRISES: http://www.irises.org
AIS checklist data: http://www.irisregister.com/