Re: AIS: Serious Stuff about Judges' Ballots

--- wmoores@watervalley.net wrote (quoting Gerry Snyder):

>>> But rest assured, the topic will be discussed at the fall
board meeting. <<<

As Laurie said, discussion is fine but action has to be taken.
It is unworkable as is.

>>> We cannot depend on having future counts done as quickly as
this year's, but I think there is some room for schedule
improvement. <<<

Hello. I may be minority of one but I simply don't care if I
find out about the awards in the middle of July or the middle of
Aug. * After all, some of us are in our first bloom (not
rebloom) of some of the ballot choices. *

This is not the Kentucky Derby where we clock time. The awards
need to be tabulated in time for the AIS Oct. Bulletin deadline
& that is the only date the tabulators should be shooting for...

Ellen (still a AIS Judge in Zone 3)