Re: AIS: Serious Stuff about Judges' Ballots

From: Gerry Snyder
I see a lot more than 2 or 3 that grow well and are
really beautiful, and I'm sorry you don't, but that's
beside the point. Email voting has been an regional
option for a year or two now. Any AIS member wishing
to vote the Symposium by email should contact the
appropriate RVP. The ballot list is supposed to
be on the AIS web site, and if it isn't, it is
available at:
http://irisarian.dynip.com/AISBusiness/2004symp2003ballot.txt

Okay, I actually see about 10 worthies on this year's ballot.  That website
doesn't allow writing on the ballot, though.  How would one vote
electronically now?

John Reeds
lamegardener@msn.com

-Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com