TB:TRADE: goose feathers

Hi gang,

I'm suffering from that post bloom depression thing y'all were talking about
last year.  So I'm already trying to decide what to order next year.   Here
are a few cv that I know I want but I can't find anywhere.  Any help would
be appreciated.

BOREALIS
LILAC FROST
CRYSTAL DAWN (I know, I know, I'm beating a dead horse...)
DEMELZA

short list huh?
just wait, I'll find more.

Thanks,