TB: TWO DIFFERENT WORLDS

--- GardnrJan1@aol.com quoting Randy:

>>> Speaking of Walter Moores rebloomers, I have TWO DIFFERENT
WORLDS reblooming in CA .....<<<

> anyone else have experience with TDW? <

Janet, are you speaking about rebloom only? One of my TDW
bloomed  after being in place for less than a year. A feat here.

But I have two TDW and they are from TWO DIFFERENT WORLDS since
one is tall and vigorous and bloomed while its clone didn't
bloom and it just sat there looking up the other one. Talking to
it didn't do a bit of good. Don't you hate that? ;-)

Ellen

=====
Ellen Gallagher <ellengalla@yahoo.com>/ Berlin, New Hampshire/ USDA Zone 3

IRISES: http://www.irises.org