TB:HYB: M. Byers' notes, anybody?

Hey y'all,

I'm still bored.  Poking around more pedigrees I found something that amused
and intrigued me.  Might be old news to y'all.  But does anyone have M.
Byers notes to confirm my hypothesis?

Looks like M. Byers had a favorite cross, (Sky Hooks x Condotierre).  This
cross produced:

Sdlg # B-37-1  which is included in  MAUVELOUS
Sdlg # B-37-2  included in both HANDS UP  and STARSHIP
Sdlg # B-37-5  which is LOCH NESS and is included in MAGIC KINGDOM and HEART
OF ICE
Sdlg # B-37-8 which is WATERSPOUT
Sdlg # B-37-10 included in CONJURATION
Sdlg # B-37-2RE-SA included in BLOWING BUBBLES
Sdlg # ???? included in WELDON GIBBS
Sdlg # ???? included in PASSION FLOWER

and these two parents also appear as outcrosses in IMAGINE THAT, LET'S
PRETEND, and SPIRIT.

So, someone tell me, are all these seedlings from the same pod?! All the
intro years seem to be all jumbled up, and with only the last part of the
seedling number being the variable....

I know CONJURATION must be a parent of many current and future intros, what
about the rest?

Now you see what kind of trouble I can get into when I have too much time on
my hands.
Christian
ky