Re: TB:HYB: M. Byers' notes, anybody?

Hi Christian,

Thanks for posting this interesting SA information.  I had always
assumed that Byers used the same SKY HOOKS x CONDOTIERRE seedling for
all of his crosses.

Now if you were really curious, you could make the same cross yourself
and see what you come up with ;-)  Now you have two more for your wish
list.

Chris