Re: HYB: Bleach and seeds

Hi Bill,

Very interesting information.  I have a can of Ether under my fumehood
at work that I haven't touched in many years.

I my experience from fridge germination in paper towels, the brown
inhibitor releases itself slowly over a period of several months.  I'd
be very curious to see if the germination inhibitor is more soluable in
Ether.  Wouldn't it be great to see it release over a period of several
hours ?  As we all know, water is the mildest and lest toxic of the
solvents, I can only assume that Ether might be a bit faster but this is
just speculation without really knowing what I'm talking about.

I'll try it and hope I don't destroy my seeds, I'll report back in a few