Re: RE: OT - RIS Website

> Society:  http://www.rebloomingiris.com/index.htm

Interesting site.  I'm laughing and assuming that the BRIDE IN TIME listed
in the TB section is the same as the BRIDGE IN TIME shown on the homepage?
I suppose that most of us have met a few brides that were in brides in time.
Though I've known a couple that were just barely in time :).  So considering
some of the names that can be found in the registration lists, it may be
correct.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 8, USA