Re: RE: OT - RIS Website

Nancy Price is our wonderful webmaster for the
RIS webpage.  She is just in the process of
moving to Oregon.  As soon as she gets settled
in, she'll be getting more pictures posted in
the gallery.

We are so lucky to have such a talented lady
working on the site!

Robin Shadlow
Zone 5 NE

where I'm definelty not bored- the new bed I'm
cutting is pretty big, and those irises are a
coming in faster than the grass is going out!

Help the planet each day! It's free and easy:
http://www.Care2.com/dailyaction/