Re: HYB: Bleach and seeds

In a message dated 7/20/2003 12:50:18 PM Central Daylight Time,
chris.darlington@sympatico.ca writes:

>  I have a can of Ether under my fumehood
> at work that I haven't touched in many years.

This would be a worthy experiment. I had considered using automobile starting
fluid as an ether source but was unable to determine the other hydro carbon
components of the product. That coupled with lazy made me scrap the effort.

A point in passing: It takes only a few drops of gasoline in contact with an
iris rhizome to cause it's certain death. Info of use when filling garden
tillers among iris rows or running tillers on a slope.

Bill Burleson 7/8