HYB:The Next Generation

Hi All,

Young Teaghen, my 3 yr & 9 months old granddaughter, was quite disappointed
when our last iris pod for the season turned out to be an air pod! She had
peeled pods, counted seed, placed seed in envelopes and licked envelopes for the
last several weeks.  She has also shaken seed filled envelopes to keep out the
mildew.  As we do these things, she has become quite educated in the process.

There is no question about it! Her favorite place is smack dab in the middle
of the garden.  She's a prissy miss, but the lure of the garden won her over.

I suddenly have visions of an empire!  LOL!

Betty W in South-central KY zone 6 --P.S. Mike Sutton, Miss Teaghen says to
tell you that she thinks Double Shot is BEAUTIFUL!  She also thinks it's cool
that I talk to people on the computer!  What a world!