Re: OT-CHAT: REB: weather

Hi all,

I'm sort of curious where the hotter and drier than normal in the southwest
vs. the cooler and wetter than normal in the east meet this year.
Everything east of New Mexico seemed pretty green, lush and wet in June
when we drove to Missouri, so it might actually be the Texas line that is
about where things switch?  Funny that a little area in e. Oklahoma just in
from Arkansas and not far south of I-40 (basically the east end of the
Ouachita uplift) also looked really dry and somewhat baked when we went
through (not like central New Mexico though).  Everywhere east, west, and
north of there was soggy.  I wonder if this is a normal thing, since the
natural vegetation there also looks like that of a drier climate than
surrounding areas.

But, I digressed.