REB: some action still

My iris garden is mostly still waiting to be cleaned up better following the
spring bloom, half my pods have been harvested, but some bloom continues.

DOUBLE DRIBBLE is putting up a nice stalk.
ENVY OF DRESDEN has two.
SPOUTING HORN has one.
EAGLE CONTROL a lot.
JUDY MOGIL has a few, her best ever here (and still ugly).
MILLENIUM SUNRISE (1).
CONNECTION may bloom out (a lot).
BYE BYE BLUES (1).
PROUD TRADITION (3).
GNU AGAIN (1).
CRYSTAL MORN (1).
MARIPORA SKIES (1).
CROWNED HEADS (1).
RACING HEART (3).
BUSY BUTTERFLY (1).
BLUE SUEDE SHOES (2, but who cares).
CHATTER (1).
FLOORSHOW (2).
PROGRESSIVE ATTITUDE (4).
IN PERSON (1).
CLOUD BALLET (1).
a couple of bad Reincarnation X Mulled Wine seedlings.
an Epicenter X Shenanigan seedling (resembles Birthday Surprise, to be
discarded).
a Reincarnation X Success Story seedling, it's last year here.
my wild SA plicata seedling (3).
two seedlings, luminata-sib-to-above X Double Dribble (1 each, both
disappointing)

I'm sure I forgot a few, but oddly STINGRAY has taken almost two months off.
How strange, it doesn't look sick.

John Reeds, in 9b San Juan Capistrano, California
lamegardener@msn.com

-Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com