OT: Dig. Camera results . . .

Hi Everyone!

I finally found a digital camera!  The only problem is that I haven't purchased it yet!  :-}  Here's what I found.  (A) There was a new Kodak at Wal-Mart that was their highest seller.  Don't have the number, but it was a 3.1 mp Kodak with 3x manual zoom and 2x dig. zoom.  I thought that was good, especially for just under $300.  BUT, I left it there.  Because. . . (B) They carry the Sony Mavica MVC CD350.  This camera has a built in mini CD burner, which has the capability of taking a 90 min. video.  (So, please tell me, how many pictures you think this will hold?? :-)  This CD Mavica has a 3x manual zoom and a 3x digital zoom without interpolation.

Anyway, I like the idea of having a Sony, the CD transfer to my computer for fast downloading, and the dual Manual and Digital zoom.  I have no idea how long the batteries last. . . I believe that it is rechargable.  The one downfall is that it is $500 for 3.2 megapixels!  (So I'll be saving up, unless it's cheaper somewhere online.) But think of all the other cool stuff . . .

What are ya'lls thoughts?  Yay or nay?  Two of my friends told me to get what I'm likin'.  In other words, get the camera that I like, not the one that's going to get me by (that's what I did with my 35 mm . . . I love it, but I wish I had bigger one).

Or maybe it's all true anyway. . . "When one want (wish) is fulfilled, another takes it's place!"

Thanks in advance. . . looking forward to getting my new toy! :-)

~~In sunny MI today with 25 iris waiting for a new home in my ground. . . ~~
~Adambo~