Re: Re: HYB:The Next Generation and new dugital camera

In a message dated 7/23/2003 10:22:53 PM Central Standard Time,
rshadlow@wildmail.com writes:

> now that you have that camera,
> we'd love to see a shot of her in the garden!

Robin, I have pictures of her in grandma's hat, holding a bouquet of cut
flowers from Tuesday morning. She posed the shot and also took a picture of
grandma with the same hat and flowers! And I did manage to load them on the
computer!  All by myself!  It's embarrassing to be so technically challenged!

The seedlings have been riddled from Japanese beetles. I'm having good
results from the bait, but it may be too little too late. Each time I go out is
worse than the last. I've cut a couple of blooms and let them open here so I could
take pictures.  Unfortunately, the blooms aren't as large as they are in the
field, but it will give some idea of color and form.

I've got to take the time to figure out how to reduce the file size before I
can post them. So far, it's been a very busy summer, and looks like it's
getting worse.  ;-)

Betty W. from South-central KY zone 6... considering a move back to the
country  . . but I'm not sure I'm up to the challenge.