HYB: pod age to maturity

Average age to mature seeds here this year was 8 to 9 weeks.  Some were
ripe at 8 weeks.  A few took longer.

The SDB X TB crosses were the only ones I left on the stalk until the
pods were fully ripe and started to split.  Those crosses were made
April 19 and were brown and splitting open by June 15, less than 8

I don't know if that is typical of these IB type crosses.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8