Re: COMP: Checklist database???

Adam,

it was probably me who mentioned the online database.  I haven't gotten any
hard copies yet.  The online only has '69, 79, 89, checklist info (someone
correct me if I'm wrong) although I did find one listing that claimed it was
a '96 ( I think it was a typo).  I like it well enough but there are obvious
limitations.

I think there's a link to it from the AIS website, or else HIPS.  Can't
remember how I got there in the first place.  You have to 'sign up' with the
administrator.  But don't be intimidated he's really efficient and
effective.   The only problem is that you may have to wait a day or two
before you can actually start digging.

anyway...
christian
ky