TB: MY THREE SISTERS

Betty,
Fred DeForest introduced an iris he named THREE SISTERS in 1941.  It is
recorded as a TB, and color colded W9D, which, judging from its pedigree of
Burning Bronze X Naranja, translates as S. more or less white; F. colored,
dark, probably violet to brownish toned.   The name originates from a cluster
of volcanos in the Cascades that are snow-capped more or less year round and
have dark colored flanks below snow line.

I think it unlikely this is the one you have as "My Three Sisters."  There is
nothing in the on-line database by the name "My Three Sisters."  Neither does
the name appear in the 2000, 2001 and 2002 Registrations and Introductions.
Perhaps you have a mystery iris to enjoy.

Neil Mogensen  z 7 western North Carolina