Re: REB: summer deformities (was bloom report)

Excessive rainfall?  High heat and humidity?  Diverse summer weather?  I
see the same thing some years at the end of spring bloom when
temperatures are in the 90s and we have high humidity combined with low
soil moisture.

<If we normally attribute deformed blooms to diverse spring weather
                   conditions then to what will we attribute the
deformed bloom on your SUMMER
                   WHITEWINGS?  Christian ky>

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8