RE: CULT: needing registration info

Hi Kelly,

Here's the info:

SYMPHONY OF LIGHT (Meininger 2003) TB SA 30 M
 From the first time I saw this seedling bloom,
its been one of my favorites. Soft, soothing,
clean colors. Standards are a clean champagne
pink. Falls are round, flared, and moderately
ruffled. The white ground area around the
beards and center of falls slowly blends into a
light lavender blue color on the outer half of
the falls Beard is a medium orange ending in a
1 long lavender blue horn. A lovely flower.
(Edith Wolford X Special Feature) $30.00

BOOM BOOM BLONDE Gordon and Lorraine Nicholson
2001 26 M Clear Yellow w'Yellow Style Armed
Standards Antique White Falls White Beards BB
Slight Sweet Fragrance.

I had the chance to see many of Meininger's
introductions this spring on the Region 21
tour.  His SA intros were quite nice, and being
grown in Nebraska, they should produce
consistent appendages for us in the colder
zones.

Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

Help the planet each day! It's free and easy:
http://www.Care2.com/dailyaction/