Re: PHOTO: SA: Please... FIMBRIATED SPACE

Cool it Christian. . . I went to the Sutton site and while the iris is listed,
there is no photograph. And don't hesitate to call them. . or e-mail them.
They are nice folks and will do their best. They are great to order from. Nice
rhizomes, lots of extras.
Doris Elevier
USDA zone 7b Sunset 11
El Paso, TX
  why?

  hmm...

  Because, I hadn't thought of that direct an approach....

  And with a name like Sutton they have to be busy... especially this time of
  year.

  I am wondering if I overlooked it on their website though.....

  Hey, I'm really bad about manners so..

  thanks to all of you who are trying to help...

  Christain
  ky