Re: COMP: Iris register

I think this may fall into the category of 'be careful what you wish
for' <laughing at my own greediness...>.....I bet each decade is a
zillion KB and would stall my PC modem for 24 hrs.  Thanks John.

Now to wait for one of the big iris growers to download the files, burn
some CDs and sell them for $20 each, with proceeds going to AIS.

Or TBIS to burn CDs with only TBs & maybe keep part of the proceeds.
Ditto for RIS (rebloomers).....

< I mean that the 1989, 1979, and 1969 Check list sections are
downloadable. They  are each avaliable as separate files. Build your own
search engine and enjoy...                   <G>

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8