Re: Re: COMP: Iris register

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 06:08:54 -0700 John Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
> Neither.
> I mean that the 1989, 1979, and 1969 Check list sections are
> downloadable. They are each avaliable as separate files.  Build your
> own
> search engine and enjoy... <G>
> All four check lists are in the online searchable database,
> Operation of
> that is still the same.
> John
John I am having trouble getting iris register access from a new
computer. It worked ok on this old one but I seem to be having trouble
with the password (as usual) on the new one. On the new computer I did
cheat a little and use the temp user name and password and was able to
get on and make my search, so know that the register was functioning and
ok. It was just my name and PW access that was messed up.

Now what I really wanted to know...is the 99 checklist available or when?
I would gladly pay the $10.00 annual fee if I could download the
checklist info and not have to connect every time to do my search. I do
not have *unlimited* internet time and so I do have to budget my time on
line a little bit. My Friday nite chat time is my biggest extravagence of
online time!! But I would like to be able to download the data for
offline use. Is that what your above message stated? Please tell me how
to do this.

Thank you so much.

Char Randall
Melba, ID
is the email address I use for my iris email but the other juno address
is fine too.

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!