?????

Hi-
Since no one was able to answer my original questions or bothered responding
at all- I have tried to un sub from this group.  Instead- even tho this group
no longer shows up in the "my groups" area my email box is flooded with the
groups correspondances.

So- if anyone knows how to get out of a group- when the yahoo info site
doesnt even show that you are a part of the group, let me know.  If I need to be
banned or something- just do it please.  I cant deal with the email overload
everyday.

Thanks Connie