Re: OT-PLANTS Sources for info on gladiola

Holly,

http://www.nowetagardens.com/index.html

Try this site for a start.  Noweta has been around for some time altho I
believe it has changed hands in the past few years.  There may not be lots of
information on glads on the net since the catalog I got from Noweta mentioned that
the AGS now had fewer than 1000 members and most were, uh, superior in age???
 I have thought about joining to try to help support the society, it would be
so sad if it disappeared.

Marsha
TN