RE: TB: mystery solved/late bloom

Hi all,
     Well, one of my unknowns threw up a stalk that opened today...a first
late July bloom in five years here( SC)...and it's a gorgeous white, white beard
yellow in throat and upon opening it had slight pale lavender veins in haft
and throat areas, a hint of pale  lavender in the center of the falls.   Since
faded to all white...   I'm a-thinkin' it's one that never bloomed for me in
four years so I gave all of what I THOUGHT I had of it to my sister in
Virginia...IMMORTALITY.    Only white I ever had that fits the description perfectly
so I'm figuring maybe I potted up a piece to give it a last try and forgot
about it.  I'll post a picture to iris-photos.   Sure feels good, and smells good
too!!

Janet Natale now eating all her previously posted words about Immortality
zone 8 of SC