Re: Re: R&I and etc.

I have to say that the search engines are nice, but I'vem  hesitant to just
subscribe to the online database anyway.  First, there is some info in the
books (as I understand it that is not in the online d'base) and secondly, I
don't find the search format to be very user friendly when I'm tracking/
comparing pedigrees... but that's just me...

besides who knows what I'm missing by not being able to just read the thing
from front to back....

just mulling it around in my mind
Christian
ky