Re: OT-PLANTS Sources for info on gladiola

In a message dated 7/29/03 6:14:41 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
felanmoira@earthlink.net writes:

> I'm trying to find sources for info on gladiola - my second favorite flower
> after the iris -- my web search isn't very productive yet ... anyone with
> good links?

One that is on line is <A HREF="www.gladiola.com">www.gladiola.com</A>.  That is Pleasant Valley Glads and
Dahlia's.  I was satisfied with my order from them two years ago.  I do more
business with Summerville's Gladiolus World-Wide.  I have ordered from them
since the late 70's and have always enjoyed doing business with them.  They don't
have a website that I am aware of.  The address is  801 Bridgeton Pike,
Mullica Hill, NJ 08062, Phone 856-223-1687.

George Mason in drought striken Portland Oregon where the temp today was to
hit 100 degrees.