Re: Re: R&I

In a message dated 7/29/03 9:08:18 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
gggrigg@bellsouth.net writes:

> I have suggested to several board members over the last two years we use
> the
> approach be taken by AHS, and was told that they did not want to hurt sales
> of
> the printed books. If the CD's were to undermine sales of the published
> books
> then the Society might not be able to unload them. It is a shame that we are
> not more concerned about giving the members what they want!

What about the hundreds of AIS members who do not have access to computers?
Also, for show judges to be able to verify descriptions at shows, they cannot
be expected to carry around a laptop and CDs at the shows.  It is much handier
to have the booklets available.  Speak for yourself, not all members.

Dorothy Willott in Northern Ohio