Re: Re: AIS: R & Is

I like to have the R & I information available in books and on the computer. I take the books with me to the garden, to sales and to meetings when I feel they may have information I or someone else might need. They are also wonderful if your computer crashes just before a show or other iris event. The information on the computer is great because if I am reading an e-mail or looking at pictures I can easily move from one site to the other for additional information.
I am a senior citizen and find the computer very useful and enjoyable. If we take advantage of the best of the old and the new methods and make them work for us we will have more fun with our favorite pastimes. The cost of the disks is not prohibitive and I am sure that family and friends would like to give us something we really want and we can add them to our list when asked what we would like for Christmas or birthdays. If we want the books or booklets we can put them on the list.
Patti
USDA zone 5 in arid central WA where we have not had any measurable rainfall for over a month and our creek is now only a dry sandy ditch. Temperatures in three digits for some time.